Patented two-piece design uses an expanding cage to grip cores, a carbon fiber based activating shaft, and U.H.M.W. polymer ribs.
- Grips cores to keep core plug centered and to accommodate for variations in core ID.
- Activating shaft can be used with various cage sizes to save money when running multiple core sizes.
- Lightweight, strong, and durable.
Patented one-piece design uses a heat-treated steel body, carbon fiber carrier beam, and U.H.M.W. polymer journal
- Easy handling, single-step insertion.
- Lighter than most existing plugs.
- Durable, high-strength solution.
- Least expensive Double E core plug.
One-piece ultra-lightweight design uses a cast nylon outer body, a lightweight carbon fiber carrier beam, and an U.H.M.W. polymer journal
- Extremely light in weight for easy lifting and handling.
- Single-step insertion.
- Advanced materials offer drastic weight reduction while maintaining high strength and durability.