All Double E / Re web guides separate the RK31 interface controller from the MWG61 driver. This separation allows many improvements over conventional web guide systems.
One remote controller directs up to 10 web guides.
A single cable connecting the devices and short cables to actuators reduce electrical noise and wiring time.
24VDC power, so no UL or CSA certification is needed.
- Controls up to ten web guides simultaneously!
- Clear, user-friendly LCD display.
- Simple joystick operation.
- Step-by-step popup instructions in multiple languages.
- Compact & removable – mounts on a DIN rail; small enough to put in your
Precise web guiding control (standard = .004” = 0,1 mm).
Unlike AC drive web guides, these advanced motors don’t overshoot the established set point so the web stays perfectly aligned.
Set point micro-adjustment through controller.
Minimized actuator work extends life.
- Unwind or rewind stations.
- Thrust force up to 770 lbs (350 Kg).
- Stroke distance of 2", 4", or 8" (50, 100, or 200 mm).
- Flange or base mounting styles.
- Add modern controls to any currentmechanically stable pivot frame.
- Custom A-frame stands with built-in linear bearings and shifting actuator are available.
- For controlling a line, color contrast or material edge.
- Reads lines as thin as 1.5mm.
- Detects contrast of similar colors (ie. - white on yellow).
- Sees holograms with high reflection and low contrast.
- Automatic lamp selection to create maximum contrast.
- Settable viewing area from 1 to 28mm.
- Electronic micrometric displacement.
- Ideal for applications that require the use of multiple core sizes and where roll stand width capacity is not a concern.
- These chucks can be any size with the base chuck being the largest.
- Step chucks incorporate all of the features of normally mounted DF–2000 chucks with the top chuck mounted on the base chuck in a Quick Disconnect design.
- Top chuck may be swapped with any other size in a few minutes. If only two core sizes are being used, there is never a need to remove the top chuck.
The ReCorr bridge guide system is installed on the exit of the corrugator bridge. It is an ideal solution for reducing waste and as a replacement guiding system.
- Aligning corrugated medium and liner layers together before exiting the bridge and before entering the preheater section of the double backer. Reducing this layer misalignment means narrower final product edge trim requirements, less scrap and wider final sheets.
- Automatically compensates for medium width changes, eliminating the need for operator intervention.
- Reduces tears and breaks.
Ideal Replacement for the Following Setups
- Vacuum guides - Can be unreliable for positioning and impart uneven tension along the width of the web. If replacing a vacuum guide system, a new bridge tensioning device will also be needed in addition to the ReCorr bridge guide. Contact your Double E sales territory manager for more details and a quote on a tensioning device
- Lateral Mechanical Guides - Mechanically "force" the medium into position with side plates and can tear or break the medium. Especially if there are width changes.
- Existing Bridge Guiding Units - Older steering systems with automatic control can be very complex and costly to replace or upgrade.
The centre guide system developed by RE-SPA is able to control the material thus preventing collision with the lateral guides and avoiding material breaks especially during width changes.
- Wide angle FISH EYE sensor: The metallic enclosure consists of a motorized guide group, two FISH EYE wide angle reading sensors with control system and solenoids.
- Plug & Play installation: The system is supplied as a Plug & Play solution which is pre-wired and extremely easy to install to the existing machine.
- Master / Slave Configuration: Ability to control multiple slave units on one control unit.